Good Day

thebot

Reaction score
This morning I was sitting out in my in-laws back garden, in the sun, playing my new ukulele (a Pono MC mahogany concert) that I got for my birthday this week. After a stressful week with work that proved to be just the tonic required. We don't have a garden at home either so I don't get the chance to do this normally. So this has been a good day.

Anyone else had fun with their uke today?

Aloha,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and a Happy Birthday to you....Congrats on your new Pono Ukulele MC..for your present.
Yup, that's what the ukulele does...isn't it fun...so addictive you know!! a perfect way to unwind over the weekend.....
Have fun and "Keep strumming them strings" Uke On!!! MM Stan.....

I sat on the couch this morning with a fresh, hot cup of coffee, watching the morning news and playing James Gang's "Funk #49" on my uke.

Not a bad way to start the day. :)

JJ

I dressed my uke up and imagined I was at a tea party with Michelle Pfeiffer. What fun we had sharing a Darjeeling and macaroon. Then I woke up. Apart from that I had a super day with my uke. School's out and no kids to teach for six weeks! Hussah!

Aloha,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and a Happy Birthday to you....Congrats on your new Pono Ukulele MC..for your present.
Yup, that's what the ukulele does...isn't it fun...so addictive you know!! a perfect way to unwind over the weekend.....
Have fun and "Keep strumming them strings" Uke On!!! MM Stan.....

I do not have too many weekend off with nothing to do but I did this weekend. I had a somewhat stressful last week so it was nice to sit at home for the weekend in the AC, relax, unwind, and play the uke all day.

I sat on the couch this morning with a fresh, hot cup of coffee, watching the morning news and playing James Gang's "Funk #49" on my uke.

Not a bad way to start the day. :)

JJ

Brilliant!

Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I tell my wife "OK, time for my morning exercises" then I pick up my Flea and start strumming.
Always makes her Smile...

Top Bottom