You don't what you have until you compair (KoAloha)

Keef

Reaction score
Just got back from the music store I wanted to get a hard case for the sceptre I didn't find anything that fit like I want it to so I wandered over to the uke section and plinked away on every ukulele they had in stock then back to the sceptre wow what a difference
in my opinion all of what they had sounded dull and muted in comparason my point is I didn't really know how good I had it till now
this post is a tribute to all the great people at KoAloha
Mahalo :)
While I was there I picked up a micro cube amp to use with my Briggs and Stratton uke once it's finished

Aloha Keef,
Call Ko Aloha, I'm sure they have a fitted case for your precious Scepte.
Now that you know how special your ukulele is....MM Stan....

Yes all ukes are great their like children there all a little different

Yes all ukes are great their like children there all a little different

That's the truth! I have a lot of ukes, most of them the less-expensive kind, but I can't part with any of them because each of them has a different voice, a different personality.

CountryMouse

Keef, If you can get your hands on a Koolau case the Sceptre should fit nicely. I have a brown Koolau case and it fits nicely. However, my black Oahu cases are not long enough even though its a tenor case.

Good buy with the Microcube.

I've got my sceptre in one of those black cases with a palm tree on it. It fits pretty well. I just have a folded t-shirt under the body, to compensate for the shallower body.

Just got back from the music store I wanted to get a hard case for the sceptre I didn't find anything that fit like I want it to so I wandered over to the uke section and plinked away on every ukulele they had in stock then back to the sceptre wow what a difference
in my opinion all of what they had sounded dull and muted in comparason my point is I didn't really know how good I had it till now
this post is a tribute to all the great people at KoAloha
Mahalo :)
While I was there I picked up a micro cube amp to use with my Briggs and Stratton uke once it's finished

You definitely made a good first choice. Doesn't KoAloha have a custom case made for the Sceptre?

I'm a little concerned about running into the same thing in reverse next month. Ko'olau will be at the 'ukulele festival I'm attending in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm very content with my Kala Acacia Tenor and my Pa'ina right now...I'm afraid that playing some of their display 'ukes could move me from the side of contentedness to wanting.

Is their a link with details about that festival?
I think I would like to attend that I can't find anyone around here that is interested in yooks :)

I'm a little concerned about running into the same thing in reverse next month. Ko'olau will be at the 'ukulele festival I'm attending in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm very content with my Kala Acacia Tenor and my Pa'ina right now...I'm afraid that playing some of their display 'ukes could move me from the side of contentedness to wanting.

I think you SHOULD have said "from the side of contendedness to WANTON-ness". lol

Top Bottom