Yes Ukulele Cufflinks do exist... apparently =D

casarole45

Reaction score
Some may be interested that yes you really can by any old... stuff on the internet =D I'm going to a wedding so thought I better pimp up my old suit, bought a pinstripe trilby hat but it wasn't enough so a bit of searching and yes ukulele cufflinks do exist!!! They are actually pretty good quality for the price. Ebay strikes again :eek:

ukcl..jpg

You could always try a pocketwatch to spruce up the suit too. And an eyepatch, those are fun.

How much were they if you don't mind my asking? It occurs to me that men don't have the range of self-expression in fashion that they once did. They might THINK they do, but things like cuff-links, watch chains/fobs, etc just aren't very common anymore. You're kind of limited these days to some T-shirt with slogans or graphics that 10,000,000 other people also bought to "express themselves". Kind of like the "Flair" in the movie "Office Space". Just my opinion, for what that's worth.

If you knew a metal worker, they could easily be made with a mold. You'd be surprised how cheap they would be. You'd actually be surprised as well how many people work with metal like this as a hobby.

Aloha Cassarole45,
Thanks for sharing, and yup I agree, we men has lost the self expression(well forget that punk type and mohawks...he he!!! tooo old for that,
but these types of ukulele fashion trinklets are way kool!!!its the small touches that individualizes ourselves and not make it too gaudy but classy
to me!!! Like Chris said, the men in the olden days had their pocket watches with their long chains...MM Stan...

Here's a blast from the past (last week)... Ukelele Codpiece.

Here are some more. I might have to invest in some.

Attachments

• d7015d92733a60d0b4&#5.jpg
    d7015d92733a60d0b4&#5.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 8
How much were they if you don't mind my asking?
They were £5 or best offer and £1 postage, probably could have gone a bit cheaper but I wasn't going to argue over the price so just bid the £5 (whats that in US dollars, 9 dollars in total?). They are rhodium plated, look well finished.

agreed, its nice to have something like that when it has some meaning to who you are... and they do look pretty sweet =D

They were £5 or best offer and £1 postage, probably could have gone a bit cheaper but I wasn't going to argue over the price so just bid the £5 (whats that in US dollars, 9 dollars in total?). They are rhodium plated, look well finished.

agreed, its nice to have something like that when it has some meaning to who you are... and they do look pretty sweet =D

Totally worth that price!

Top Bottom