Subliminal 'Ukulele Lessons?

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this?

Subliminal Hypnosis 'Ukulele Learning.
http://cgi.ebay.com/SUBLIMINAL-CD-H...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ef773ab53
learn_ukulele_faster_3d.jpg

Their ad states:

Dear Friend!

Do you want to learn Ukulele faster?
Do you want to accelerate your learning?
Do you want to improve your concentration?
Do you want to overcome mental blocks preventing you from peak performance?
Do you want to boost your musical memory abilities?
Do you want to improve flexibility of muscles responsible for playing your instrument?
Do you want to program your mind for success?

If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then it's time to program your subconscious mind with subliminal suggestions and change your life!

Remove Mental Blocks That Keep You Stuck!

Our STATE OF THE ART SUBLIMINAL AUDIO PROGRAMMING SESSIONS
will help you now!

I'll send them a subliminal payment, and see what I get,,,,

I have bought subliminal products before and none of them seemed to effect any change bad or good but I'm still keeping an open mind about them
send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money send keef money

WOW! You mean I could finally master White Sandy Beach in my sleep? I wonder if this is how Jake and Aldrine got so good, let's just say I'm more than a little skeptical.

Last edited:
Wierd question comes to mind, "What's Keef's address?"

Hypnosis really freaks me out, what hidden subliminal message are they really sending...
BTW- Ahnko Honu, does it say where it is from(country)Hmmmmm....buyer beware????

Hahaha you crack me up thanks I needed that

Bring beer and women Bring beer and women Bring beer and women

I thought this thread would be about all the terrifying crap that Aldrine hides in the monthly lessons if you watch them backwards.

I thought this thread would be about all the terrifying crap that Aldrine hides in the monthly lessons if you watch them backwards.

I hear they open up portals to the underworld if you watch them backwards and play them at high speed.

As for the original post, it definitely looks like somebody's trying to cash in on the uke influx and maybe reel in some super lazy folks. Last time I checked, these sorts of things don't work to increase skill ability or something. Hypnotic induction does work, however, just not in all people -- the more suggestible you are, the higher the chance you'll be wrapped up in it.

If this was one of those things that repeated notes in the major pentatonic scale and their positions on the fretboard or something, then maybe it could help? But directly affecting muscles/flexibility is hogwash. I can't say that I'm not curious about what's actually on these things, though.

I don't know if this is the same product, but I also found one on eBay which seems to me to be a generic 'get-over-your-self-inflicted-negative-mind-set' kind of message.

I don't think it actually teaches one to play the ukulele (does it say that in the advertising blurb?). Rather, I think it's just giving encouraging messages about how you can do anything, that you have the ability, that you're motivated and will succeed, etc.

Probably no harm in getting positive encouragement... even subliminally.

There's an awful lot of encouragement on the UU site, however, and it's great to feel that everyone here is on your side! (correct?)

Keep uke'in',

Subliminal learning? Hmmm.... to facilitate and compress my learning time, I once slept with a uke under my pillow, but I ended up with neck pain in the morning and splinters in my mattress from the broken uke. :p :cool:

I might have this wrong but doesn't subliminal have to be unexpected to work? Surely the act of putting on a CD to listen to negates this?

Also - whoever thinks of these things is either a caring genius or goes outs of their way to make people subliminally more sceptical about the bad world we live in.

I went to the site that is shown on the front of that CD and they've got hundreds of titles. A few that caught my eye were....

• Improve Astral Projection Skills
  • Cast Powerful Spells
  • Develop Clairvoyance Skills

Just those 3 were enough to scare me away. And with no way of knowing what is happening since it's all subliminal, how would I know that my 'uke disc wasn't accidentally recorded with something like Weight Gain, or Breast Enlargement (both real titles that they sell). Those are 2 things I really don't need.

WOW with this CD I can now play air Uke!

Top Bottom