Nice Collectable Kamaka

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
Here's a very nice collectible Kamaka pineapple with the graphics on top and rare label inside. Currently at $212.50 which is a steal. I wish I wasn't broke, this is a beauty at a great price (unless things get crazy in the last minute of auction). Someone here please go for it. :drool:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-KAMAKA-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3caf53a032
KamakaPineapple.jpg

Aloha Ahnko Honu,
Thanks for sharing your find...and you're absoulutely right, it's in mint condition...can't see on cracks or separation..
You know how e-bay works, everyone holds off to the last minuete to keep the price low and the last day or hour
it shoots to the sky..Well we can hope and dream I guess....I like the rope binding it looks really cool.....MM Stan....
too rich for my blood...

A tasty pineapple! I placed it on WATCH, but I don't plan to buy as I have a Lanikai zebrawood tenor on order. The missus would not appreciate 2 uke purchases in the same month.

These are good times for vintage Kamakas, eh?!

Unfortunately, things do (and will) go crazy at the end of an auction. I predict around $500.

One of the most sought after by collecters and players among the rarest...of Kamaka's blue labels..
It looks in great condition..My guess that it doesn't make the sellers minium....

Last edited:
Seller doesn't have a minimum, and even at current $350.01 still a steal. Man I wish I had money, she's a beauty. I hope someone here picks it up.

Ended at $1225.

Thanks Chris,
About where I thought it would be.....Kinda rich for my blood, but that was in excellent condition..
I think that was a custom too and really nice with the rope binding.....

How this ended up at a Pawn Shop would be an interesting story...

Top Bottom