Welcome Wickedwahine11 - Your New Moderator!

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
I'm pleased as punch to introduce another new moderator to the ranks here at Ukulele Underground... Please join me in welcoming Staci, aka Wickedwahine11!

cY8u6.jpg

Aloha Staci Aka WickedWahine,
Congrats, couldn't happen to a nicer and uke passioned person..
Where's da Party?????he he.....
Way to go girl....you go go gooooo....

Congratulations!

I saw there are over 1000 new member threads. And those are just the members that took the time to post there.

It is nice to have you helping out and keeping this board the number one ukulele spot on the planet.

John

Congrats Staci! Welcome aboard!

Congrats Staci! You go girl!

That is wicked news, we need more women moderators for that feminine touch. ;-) Congratz Staci, did you get a company car with the deal?

Thanks so much everyone for the congratulations, I hope I do a good job and don't let you down.

Though, ugh, I hate that picture of me. I was really sweaty, and had a horrible hair day. :)

I was surprised when, about a week after I joined, I figured out that you weren't a moderator! So this is not a surprise but great news all the same. Congratulations! :)

Congratulations from another former softball player (okay, in my case it was slo-pitch, lawyers' league, recreational division) who now plays ukulele.

Top Bottom