Instrumental Richard Thompson Cover

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
Here's another Richard Thompson song, this time an instrumental on my Maccaferri Islander Baritone. Forgive my sometimes-too-heavy right hand attack. I sometimes forget that it isn't a bass guitar!
"A Heart Needs a Home".
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfnWazJGl8

Hmm... the link isn't working yet. May be too soon after I uploaded the video. You can access it through my youtube channel in my signature, however.

Last edited:
Very nicely done. The uke sounds great.

I've gotten a LOT more interested in baritones since I got the Kamaka. I'm taking it in today for rehab!

For whatever reason, I can't see your video..it says theres's some kind of error...

Try clicking the link to my youtube channel in my signature line at the bottom of my posts. I don't know why the original link isn't working, but the video IS there.

when I try to play it from your channel it says there is an error

Ok, that is odd. I can play it from my channel with no problems. I'm not sure what to do, but I'll poke around and see if I can figure anything out.

Nice job!

I love that song too. Hmmm... maybe I should do a vocal cover of it?

JJ

Nice job!

I love that song too. Hmmm... maybe I should do a vocal cover of it?

JJ

I had kind of wanted to do a vocal cover, but I wasn't really happy with my vocal cover of "Dimming of the Day", and I had come up with neat little melodic things to play, and didn't think I could both play those AND sing. Yet.

Top Bottom