Looking for a long neck soprano with tenor scale neck

Papi

Reaction score
I am interested in finding a soprano uke with a tenor scale neck.

Thanks,
Papi

Yeah, that's pretty identical to the Ohana. Vineyard, like Makai, often has identical models to Ohana. With that headstock, it's definitely a clone. That's a very nice price as long as the shipping is reasonable.

Don't know if you're interested in going this route but they're also making tenor neck Fleas.

contact Mike at Mainland Ukes. He has a Vineyard long-neck soprano in stock in July. Mike goes by hoosierhiver on UU.

I've still got one of those Vineyard long necks, it's a cool uke. I'd let it go at a good price.

That solid mahogany Vineyard is quite a deal, too bad not a pineapple. I'd have to pick the new tenor neck Flea as my new favorite since it's the closest thing to a tenor neck pineapple. Of course I'd go for the Koa top with rosewood fretboard since I'm dreaming. :D

Pleasure doing business with Mike on the Vineyard.... great addition to the stable!

I don't know if you are still looking, but I have a Flea mango with Tenor neck if you are interested. It's only 3 months old in mint condition.

I was thinking of picking up a tenor neck Sop. body uke only because I have large hands and the std. is difficult to play.

Are there any other advantages to the tenor neck such as sound etc.?

BTW if anyone has one for sale please let me know.... =)

If you can afford it, go with the Koaloha soprano tenor neck, its my favorite uke!

It truly is a very special instrument!

Top Bottom