OK, I have a strange request.... for the ladies!

jacothedog

Reaction score
No, it's not something offensive or weird, I'm not like that!!!!

Anyway, being a new mega fan of the mighty uke, I posted a Sophie Madeleine video on facebook with the tag "Well, guys, if Sophie doesn't make you like the uke, than nothing will"

Immediately, a few girls responded with "What about us? Where's the cute guy ukulele video"

So I'm asking the opinion of the ladies on this forum: Do you know of any youtube vids of cute guys playing Uke? Thanks!!!

Not just cute, but damn sexy!

we might as well lock the thread now and be done with it, this video cannot be topped. Who is this man and where has he been all my life?

NOT George Formby!

Then there's this guy... Be still MY soul!
31238_431191665451_647940451_5584772_1419802_n.jpg

Last time I checked I wasn't a... wait a minute, one more check... yup, not a girl BUT you have to admit this guy is CUTE!

James Hill is pretty freaking adorable. Just saying...

For my favorite cute guys with uke, it would have to be Jake and Wade Johnston. I always thought that George was the handsomest Beatle. I am sure there are more out there. I just haven't been looking (married you know).
Most guys become more attractive if they are playing a ukulele!
–Lori

we might as well lock the thread now and be done with it, this video cannot be topped. Who is this man and where has he been all my life?

I think that's deach, before the ink.... =)

Wow. If all it took was a ukulele, topless sing of the song "Let's Get It On", and a penciled in mustache, then I would have been a lot luckier in high school.

~DB

Hehe, I have that video of the little boy playing "I'm Yours" on my facebook. All my girlfriends think he's adorable. :)

I also think George was the cutest Beatle, so if you could find a video of him when he was a little younger......

Top Bottom