looking for "retired" fluke soundboard design: beach theme

H

Hippie Dribble

howdy guys & gals. this is my first post! if anyone has a fluke uke with Dale Webb's beach theme (design features a lady surfing near a beach, clouds in the sky, palmtrees etc) that they are willing to sell, PLEASE let me know. I am finding it very hard to track one down, as the design was, in Jim Beloff's words, "retired" several years back. Will pay good dollars, especially if it has a rosewood fretboard. Cheers and happy days, Jon.

Best of luck, Jon! Also, just so you know, if you're really looking for one with a rosewood fretboad, you can send in any Fluke to the company and get the plastic fretboard replaced with a rosewood one.

Aloha Eugene,
Welcome to the UU, our forums and the ukulele..I'd give the fluke company a call and see what they can do for you, I think
you can ask them for special modifications too. I've learned in life, it never hurts to ask....Good Luck!! MM Stan...

Is it the one that looks like it is airbrushed on? I was at Elderly music and they had one on the floor. It is not online but you could call and ask about it.
888-473-5810
Best of luck

thankyou guys

thankyou all for your replies and suggestions. I tried to buy the one at elderly but missed it by an hour or so.

As it happens, I have made contact with a guy who has one, certainly not mint (but hey, neither am I after nearly 40 years!) and with a few cosmetic issues, but who is willing to part with her.

Cheers stan, natalie and ukeeku, look forward to more chats on the forums. All the best

eugene

Top Bottom