Honeysuckle Rose - Solo Ukulele

Craig

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been working on this one for awhile and hope you like it:

Nice one, Craig! I've been working on the Lyle Ritz arrangement and it's a lot different. Your arrangement is a bit more abstract and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.

I didn't know or forgot that Lyle had an arrangement for the song. I'll have to look it up!
It's in his Solos book. They're all pretty difficult for me since I have less than a year of playing under my belt, but the challenge is the fun part. I can stumble through the first 5 of 15 solos in the book. Do you think you'll post your arrangement at some point? Also, your new pineapple sounds really sweet in your vid.

...I have less than a year of playing under my belt, but the challenge is the fun part. I can stumble through the first 5 of 15 solos in the book. Do you think you'll post your arrangement at some point? Also, your new pineapple sounds really sweet in your vid.

I don't think I'm going to post this one anytime soon. I have some other classical pieces I'd like to finish first. BTW, struggling through arrangements is more than half of the fun. I learn so much by doing this. Thanks again!

Very, very nice! One of your best to date.

Wow! Thanks Jon! I've got two more rhythm pieces to record and two more ballads, along with a semi-classical piece, before summer ends.... Doh! Did I just say, "Summer's End"?!!!! :) :)

Top Bottom