Lets Talk Kamaka

UkeToaster

Reaction score
Hello UU,

I was just wondering how pricing can vary based on "labels" such as white, gold, silver, ect and what decades correspond with said labels. In terms of Kamakas of course.

I am interested in this because i have a few gold label kamakas i am speculating on buying.

Sincerely,

jason ;)

The Kamaka website has a section dedicated to dating their ukuleles and the labels and serial numbers.
Hope this helps.

Aloha Jason,
Buying vintage ukes are all the same, depends on condition and sound quality...sets the price..
and what one will pay for it... Kamaka's are no different...MM Stan...
The labels are just to decipher on how to date them..

thanks stan for responding to my post!

what i'm really interested in are gold label kamaka soprano and concerts that are in good condition. if you know anything further about those specifics please dont hesitate to enlighten me :)

I recently bought a gold label soprano for $50. I've seen them in nice condition for 200 to 400 dollars. Gold labels are 1950/60's.

I recently bought a gold label soprano for $50. I've seen them in nice condition for 200 to 400 dollars. Gold labels are 1950/60's.

That is an awesome deal!! I saw an ad for a gold label for $150 and emailed the guy as soon as I saw it but he either sold it or decided not to sell it. I was bummed. Killer deal. Post a pic!

Top Bottom