Victoria Vox and Brittni Paiva! - Lexington KY 8/2

NatalieS

Reaction score
It's "Ukulele Night" at Woodsongs Old-Time Radio Hour on August 2. Earlier this year Jake was on. This time it's Victoria Vox and Brittni Paiva! My parents live in Lexington and are so excited to go. I'm just jealous!

More info and tickets here: http://woodsongs.com/wotrh.php

P.S. If anyone's going, I urge you to get your tickets ASAP. This show has a hefty regular audience that shows up every week no matter what. Very few tickets are left for others.

Also, Woodsongs is usually broadcast online after the show airs. That's how I watched Jake earlier this year.

I lived in Lexington for a couple of years ('91-'92) when my wife went to grad school at U.K. I didn't play ukulele back then, though... and neither did Victoria Vox or Brittni Paiva (Brittni might not have even been BORN yet!). Nice city though. I miss the stuff they had there. I saw Martin Carthy and Dave Swarbrick (legends of British Folk music) perform at the public library!

Yeah I was born and raised in Lexington. Sometimes I miss it, especially when I see the cool gigs they're bringing in now! Most of the time, though, I'm glad to be away from home. :)

My husband and I are going!!! We live about an hour and a half from Lexington. We went to Woodsongs to see both Jake and Victoria the first time they played, but we missed the latest Jake show because it was during the schoolyear and I was preggo. I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited to see VV again and hear Brittni!

Top Bottom