Special Guests at Mo's Island Grinds (san diego)

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
so i spoke with mo and july 22nd isnt one of our days to play there. but i think he's ok with giving us more gigs. sooooo what does that mean? we will be playing there on july 22nd ALSO!!!

special guests???

well if you havent read already, joining us on stage with be our friends from hawaii: aldrine guerrero AKA ukuleleoversoul, rayan, and aaron (i think?).

i cant wait to meet these guys, let along play along with them for a show that you are sure to never forget!

so spread the word. if you cant normally make it to one of our regular gigs there at least come down to this one! you wont be sorry! i promise.

oh yeah, and dont forget about da grinds, braddahs an sistahs... broke da mout! (good food heheh)

Mo's Island Grinds
9823 Carroll Canyon Rd
San Diego, CA 92131
6:30pm - 8:30pm

Last edited:
Eh, Nuke - you gotta have somebody do one vid if possible fo da rest of us.

Oh snap!!! Man, I wish I could go! :(

Eh, Nuke - you gotta have somebody do one vid if possible fo da rest of us.

ill try to get as much footage as i can get. sucky part is i still need to get a firewire cable to upload all the footage thats still stuck on that camera up till now!

Im going to try to make it out to a show, Is there any way you could make a stop somewhere in longbeach. that would be better for me...lol. either way im going to try to make it ...

-Howlie Boy

wow! all the way from corona? youre awesome!

Hey, SD is a lot closer than Hawaii :)

Seriously though, I work in Irvine so I'll be coming from work. I'm guessing it will be about an hour drive - not too bad. I appreciate the effort that goes into putting these things together so I definitely want to show my support.

Looks like I'll make a trip down again, I'll try and get that day off, of course I'll be coming down with the cooler full of goodies!!! Can't wait to see the SD peeps again, and see Aaron, Rayan, and Aldy...one question, is Aldy bringing the chicken the co-stars in all the vids? I mean, he's part of UU too right?

Looks like I'll make a trip down again, I'll try and get that day off, of course I'll be coming down with the cooler full of goodies!!! Can't wait to see the SD peeps again, and see Aaron, Rayan, and Aldy...one question, is Aldy bringing the chicken the co-stars in all the vids? I mean, he's part of UU too right?

sweet...
but fyi... no need for the cooler...
mo's has a bar!!!
yeah pretty awesome right?!!

cool bj...but ummmm, I think we need the cooler for before the bar/after the bar, don't you think? Just throwing ideas out there. Lol

Top Bottom