Im taking my uke with me when I compete in a WWE cage match

I think a Fluke makes a better weapon, but that's just me.

:) I need something that can take a good hit without damage yet can cause damage I also believe that temp. and humidity will be slightly elevated.
it would also be a plus if it had a nice tone quality when making strikes like EL KA BONG!! :)

I don't think temperature and humidity would be an area of concern at all if you're taking it to whack people with in a cage match -_-
Just take a cheap disposable uke, like a Mahalo or Makala.

Actually it looks like a serious weapon!!! caution...you could poke someones eye with the bottom bout!!!Only kidding!! he he...
Actually I don't condone that type of behavior......anytime....period!

Last edited:
Ukulele codpiece yet again.

I hope you all know im kidding I made this thread after seeing different threads about people taking ukes into different scenario's
post 7 makes a good POINT about the bottom of the sceptre being kinda pointy . The way I hold it it does kinda dig into my forearm

I recently saw a thread on here where a guy was making beautiful ukes with 1/2 thick wood for sides & bottom, maybe that should be your uke of choice to accompany you into the ring. No dis on that fellow, just saying { thats some wood!} ;)
Steve

You should take a Rogue uke. Because it sounds Tough. Rogue! Errrr.

Last edited:
I think that we can take a tip from past masters on the subject. I don't remember ever seeing Mad Dog Vachon enter a cage match without his Harmony. Thick burch construction meant that after the blood dried, Mad Dog was always ready to lead the crowd in a sing along.

Attachments

• maddogvachon..jpg
    maddogvachon..jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom