For Sale: Pono OS Soprano

ukuDaily

Reaction score
I am selling my Pono OS soprano made of solid monkey pod wood. It is in as new, factory shape with new Aquila strings on it. Included with it is a gig bag with shoulder strap. I am selling this and my Mainland boat paddle soprano because I want to move up a size to concert and UAS is generally frowned upon in my household (by the wifey, not me).

I paid $150 plus shipping for it a while back and I would be happy to get $150 with free shipping inside the CONUS. If you have any questions or want more pictures, give me a shout.

Here are a bunch of pictures...

ponoUU.jpg

ponoBodyLeftSide (Small).jpg

ponoBodyRight (Small).jpg

ponoBodyBack (Small).jpg

I realize that four pictures does not a complete picture make, so I uploaded more than a dozen at Photobucket. See them here

Aloha Mike,
Looks like a real Indonesian Gem....Jus love the monkey pod graining and the open gear tuners...and a plus it's solid wood..
Should sell easily!! Good Luck!!! MM Stan....

All I know is solid wood and concert. I want something nice that I can trust will have good intonation and balance of volume across the stings. I love the Mainlands except for the fact that they are so common. I like out of the ordinary things. If I could order a mango concert with a slotted headstock, I would probably buy one right now.

Top Bottom