Paul Anka's Kamaka Tenor

cletus

Reaction score
It's on ebay. Starting at $950.

Cheers!

Aloha Staci,
I am a noob when it comes to computers....How did get that link on this thread...Jus wondering...
MM Stan..

Hi Stan, in the quick reply box that comes up when you reply to a thread here you click the 4th button from the left (the one that looks like a globe with a little paper clip below it) then you type or paste the link you want in, press okay and then it's good to go!

P.S. it's a nice looking uke! Lovely wood.

I wonder how much it will eventually go for. It doesn't appear he ever really played it...
...rather, it was just a gift to him. Since he isn't a uke player, I don't think I'd pay anything above a similar un-personalized Kamaka.

I wonder how much it will eventually go for. It doesn't appear he ever really played it...
...rather, it was just a gift to him. Since he isn't a uke player, I don't think I'd pay anything above a similar un-personalized Kamaka.
I guess it's kinda similar to Don Ho's Honey uke in the past...jus might not make the reserve.....
It's a one of a kind, How much would one go to pay for it....in this bad economy???

Last edited:
I agree it was a gift from the resort that he apparently didn't care about so he gave it to the guitar player thinking a guitar is close to the same thing so maybe he would like it. It would be different if Paul actualy played it and treasured it him self. Now if the ( I'm yours ) ukulele boys uke was autographed and up for auction I might pay big for that!! He's great and has brightened many peoples lives :)

I personally wouldn't buy it. It was gift. It shoould remain a gift. That is just my two cents. Of course maybe if the money received was going to charity...Or if it was inscribed with my name. Oh well. Hopefully it finds a home where it is actually played.

I just like saying "Paul Anka Kamaka".

JJ

If I bought it, I wouldn't have no personal attachment to it, it would jus be another ukulele.
I think it should go to someone who has memories or personal association with it, not just a collector...
It should stay within that circle...as Paul didn't didn't have any personal attachment to it either..

Top Bottom