Who wants a Smurfulele?

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
Here's a couple nice blue Smurfuleles for those desiring plastic! ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120603066318&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270613009203&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Smurfulele1.jpg

Ha ha, yes indeed, Ahnko "someone" very kind did indeed gift me a rather charming Smurfulele.

Actually, I think everyone should have one :D

Hahahaha! I think it looks extremely cute. But the shipping fee is quadraple the amount for the uke!
And how does it sound?

Those might become really popular, I just saw the trailer for the live action/CGI "Smurfs" movie that's in production.

Ha ha, yes indeed, Ahnko "someone" very kind did indeed gift me a rather charming Smurfulele.

Wouldn't mind getting one myself, the second one look in vbetter condition.....I'll keep an eye on it..
BTW- That's a very nice You tube channel you have there....and that's my cousin's favorite song....and you sing and play it
beautifully...and I see you are a Beatles fan too!!!!Another thing, on the Marmite's club site, What is that extra large
guitar body with the short neck called..first time I have seen something like that...Must have huge volume with it!!
thanks for sharing, MM Stan...

Thank you to whomever out bid me on that second Smurfulele, I impulsively bid on it last week then realized I shouldn't be buying another 'ukulele. :D

On the Marmite's club site, What is that extra large guitar body with the short neck called..first time I have seen something like that...Must have huge volume with it!!

Apologies for the thread hijack, Ahnko(!)

Thanks, Stan for the nice things you say about my channel. It's all good fun, I like arranging and attempting to play all the instruments. The Smurfulele is a great little uke. I'm putting new strings on it, but doing in gradually as I don't want to put too much strain on the neck.

The big guitar thing on the Marmite Club MySpace page is a Mexican guitarron. It's a giant bass used with Mariachi bands. Our bassist plays it when he wants a big acoustic sound to compliment all the acoustic ukes. (Obviously on that camp, there was no electricity for an amplifier anyway...) :)

paracho-guitarron.jpg

As soon as I saw this thread I though of you :)

Top Bottom