Mainland Red Cedar Soprano: Picture

luvdat

Reaction score
Just a photo of me and my new Mainland red cedar soprano...a great uke... and a babe magnet!!!

Mainland 001..jpg

Wow! That is one pretty babe (the wooden one, of course)! lol. I can't wait to hear in on Youtube! Congratulations.

Wow! That is one pretty babe (the wooden one, of course)! lol. I can't wait to hear in on Youtube! Congratulations.

Hope to set something up before the end of August...

Aloha LuvDatUke,
Mahalo for sharing your photo of the Mainland Red Cedar soprano..Lucky Guy!!! two great beauties....
Was that a Hawaiian theme party, you attended? How Cool!! MM Stan...

Sweet uke!

Man, you really are quite the "playah".

You new 'ukulele looks great in spite of it not being a pineapple like mine. ;)
Is that your wife in the reflection taking your pictures?

You new 'ukulele looks great in spite of it not being a pineapple like mine. ;)
Is that your wife in the reflection taking your pictures?

Yes, that's her...moments later, the food started...and I was able to play varieties of show off dinner music and sing a little making 2 more converts to ukulele playing, 2 Filipina women I gave mini-lessons to on my wife's Makala Dolphin...one of them my Tita from my reposed father-in-law's side of the family.

Are you leading me A.H. into just one more Mainland purchase? This level of human weakness is right out of Dostoevsky...

The lechon was great!!!

Last edited:
Ditto what Ahnko Honu said about your uke. I just love the contrast between the orange-ish red cedar and the chocolatey rosewood.

mmmm lechon.....jus love it!!!

Will admit I washed my hands in between...before I picked up that Mainland. But I really see this as a uke meant to be played every day (taken care of yes but not babied)...

Just got back from vacation and as soon as I get my finances back in order, that is what I'm getting. Love the looks and the sound of them.

Top Bottom