Brittni in NYC 8/10!

haole

Reaction score
Just got an email from Ken Bari Murray:

Hi All,

THe Uke Fest is alive and well! As some of you heard at the Fest, we now have a venue in New York City to operate year-round. It is called the Uke Hut and is the "subterranean lanai" of Maui Tacos (333 5th Ave at 33rd St.) There is a website too-www.ukehut.com. We have had some great ukulele events there over the last month, but I am writing you now to tell you about a very special happening. Next Tuesday, August 10, at 8 PM, Britni Paiva will be doing a concert at the Uke Hut. As you probably know, she is the premier, female uke player in Hawaii. She is on an East coast tour and was passing right by New York City, so we arranged this very special show. The Uke Hut is small, so ticket sales will be limited to 100. The tickets are $10. I hope you can make it to this very friendly party. Please check ukehut.com for tickets and updates. I am also planning an update to the Uke Fest website, but that will take some more time.

If you are not near New York at the moment, I'll just use this email to say hello!

Ken

Anyone else interested in going?

Top Bottom