Mainland Honeybee?

Gmoney

Reaction score
I've seen one Mainland Honeybee on eBay & a thread here on UU about the sale of "seconds" when Mainland first got them in. BUT... I want one! Anybody have the skinny on what happened to this model and if Mainland plans on re-releasing them?

I've seen one Mainland Honeybee on eBay & a thread here on UU about the sale of "seconds" when Mainland first got them in. BUT... I want one! Anybody have the skinny on what happened to this model and if Mainland plans on re-releasing them?

Check and see if they are in stock - they had one in the Mainland store in Nashville, IN, when I was there for UWC in June.

I created the Honeybee because it was hard to find a soprano with a pick-up in it. I liked the uke alot, but we had ongoing problems with the factory( they came from a different factory than our main lines). After recieving numerous imperfect ukes repeatedly without improvement, I decided to ditch that supplier.
I hope to bring back the Honeybee in the future from a different source. I've still got a few seconds hanging around.

Honey Bee my favorite Zee Avi song too! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom