Final Fantasy VIII - Breezy

Thanks I'm glad you like it.
Yeah Final Fantasy is great and is one of my favourite series as far as games go. And with some fantastic soundtracks to boot thanks to composer Nobuo Uematsu. You should here some of the orchestral compositions of some of the music which for me takes it all to another level.

On a side note, saw your ukulele Godfather vid. NICE, REAL NICE :worship: :rock:

Thanks very much! I'm glad you liked it. :D

Yeah, I've only tried a very early Final Fantasy game on the Gameboy a few years ago. I couldn't get into that one, but I'll have to try one of the newer ones on the DS. The music sounds so beautiful on the ukulele. :)

This is a very sweet sounding piece of music for the uke, you played it really well. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Ok wow that was amazing. My jaw dropped because I havent played that game in a while but listening to you play that tune made me wanna play that game again so bad. :rock:

Sorry for the delayed reply. Just wanted to say thanks.

Ukusaurus,
That's really cool you decided to make your own video of the song. I absolutely love Final Fantasy, and I have very fond memories of FFVIII, particularly because for me, it had one of the best soundtracks of the series.

I'll check out your video and post a comment ;)

Top Bottom