Luthier Built Soprano For Sale!! £175

joespraggan

Reaction score
This is a lovely Luthier built solid wood soprano uke, based on the classic martin design.

Built by qualified luthier Joe Spraggan, who graduated from London Metropolitan University with a BA in Musical Instrument Technology in 2009.

He has steadily been putting together a portfolio of custom builds including Guitars, Uke's and Cigar Box Ukuleles.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000462030976

This Ukulele is labelled number one, as it was the first Uke' to be sold in public domain! Be the owner of a true beauty, and a one of a kind!

This great sounding and amazing looking ukulele features:

Striking Movingue (African Satinwood) Back and Sides and headstock.

High Grade Spruce Top, Tap Tuned For Perfect Tone.

Intensely Flamed Maple and Padouk Laminated Neck, for added strength.

Stunning Cocobolo Fingerboard and Bridge.

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

A Beautiful instrument, at an amazing price of £175!!

Message me for further details!

P.S. This instrument has been posted for sale here before by me, I took further advice and decided to re-post at a reduced price, as this is an early stage of my career.

Last edited:
thanks :) I'm going to record a video to go with it this afternoon so keep a look out! Joe-

I absoultely agree, it's a stunning uke...I like all the different woods used...sooo beautiful
Especially the soundboard with the tight straight grain....it must sound awesome too..
I simply can't believe you're letting this one go!!! MM Stan..

Hi!

Check your pm`s :)

Thanks for all your postitive comments!
Yes it is the loudest and sweetest sounding soprano I have ever played, probably due to the tight grain and the density of the wood used in the back and sides!

It was a difficult decision to sell, but I can't keep hold of all my beautiful babies forever! :D

Joe,

I can't believe it is still available.
With shipping to the USA at 25 pounds the total price is really good (200 pounds = ~ $312) for such a high quality, beautiful looking and sounding instrument.
Too bad I just had an unexpected and rather large auto repair bill.

I want this thing.

I feel that if I can get this, I'd have to change my strumming style so the back of this uke faces my audience because....... THe back on this uke is incredible.

I sent my money to Joe Spraggan to buy this and send it to me. I just can't help but remeber that Movinque "satinwood" back and side. I guess I am mesmerized by that wood pattern on a uke.

What really sold me?? In my search on the internet, I cam across a youtube video of the maker, Joe Spraggan, talking about another guitar that he modified and then he played it with a contemporary song and you can tell this guy has a passion for music and a passion for the instruments he makes. That was it. Sold. It seems to me that this little uke will have an inate musical temperament.

I saw some of Joe's cigar boxes and wished I had saw them earlier. The looked fun and unique.

Top Bottom