New Jake Shimabukuro Interview!

lambchop

Reaction score
I am so appreciative to be so fortunate to have gotten an interview with Jake Shimabukuro for my blog and want to share it with all of you.

In the interview, which was completed this week, Jake talks about his creative process, how Bruce Lee has influenced his approach to music (and life), his love of the high-G tuning, and, perhaps coolest of all, the song book he is currently working on!

When you read his words, you will note how humble of a person he is. Again, I am so honored to have had the opportunity to ask him some questions and I do hope you all enjoy it.

All the best,
Mike

http://lambchopukulele.blogspot.com/

Mahalo Mike,

I am so appreciative to be so fortunate to have gotten an interview with Jake Shimabukuro for my blog and want to share it with all of you.

In the interview, which was completed this week, Jake talks about his creative process, how Bruce Lee has influenced his approach to music (and life), his love of the high-G tuning, and, perhaps coolest of all, the song book he is currently working on!

When you read his words, you will note how humble of a person he is. Again, I am so honored to have had the opportunity to ask him some questions and I do hope you all enjoy it.

All the best,
Mike

http://lambchopukulele.blogspot.com/
Aloha Mike,
Thanks again, for the heads up on this and all your interviews and your site, I enjoy it very much.
It must have taken some time and alot of effort because I think it is so good. I'll be checking more
often now, since I am aware of it... Best Wishes, MM Stan...

Aloha Mike,
Thanks again, for the heads up on this and all your interviews and your site, I enjoy it very much.
It must have taken some time and alot of effort because I think it is so good. I'll be checking more
often now, since I am aware of it... Best Wishes, MM Stan...

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it. Mike

Thanks for the link! Its a great interview and you're very fortunate!

Last edited:
thanks for the link man!

Mike, thanks for the interview and thanks for all your time!!!

Top Bottom