im baaaccckk

keithy351

Reaction score
well, so ive been away from ukes for a while now, beeen playing and learning guitar for about 5-6 months, and gave the uke up because i was simply over it, and sold off my kanilea k-1 tenor which right now i regret doing so much, so 6 months on i keep finding myself lately picking up my silly $50 old uke and keep playing it, and well, its back the spark is back, and now, im back where i started 2 odd years ago, with a crap uke and saving my ass off to buy a hawiian made one, give myself till the end of the year i hope, :cool: so my advice, to those who get to the stage where ur a little over it, for the love of god, dont sell ur dream uke, stick it safely away in the cupboard, and always know its there and dont sell it, becuase theres a little uke in all of us :D so i will see all u old and new peeps around the forum, btw has halojohn i think it is still obsessed with koaloha, i would imagine he would have 20 odd pinaple sundays and sceptures by now :S

Great hearing from ya and glad to have an old timer back. As you can see lots of changes and bunch of new members. I think some of the older members are still here but they rarely post.

a close shave - I say a close shave, cos you are back, and thats what matters!

Aloha Keith,
Welcome back Keith, sorry to hear you sold your dream uke....Keep us informed when you get your new one..at least you've
stilll got your other one...."Keep strumming them strings" Uke On!!! MM Stan....

Hey Keith. Don't worry the kanile'a is getting the play I promised it would and I'm taking extra good care of it. Remember the fifty or so convos we had about it. I'm keeping up. There's not a day it doesn't get played for at least a few hours and ita keeping my head up in the worst of times.

I know you regret it but thank you for letting me have this amazing uke.

Keith, Welcome back man. I knew you'd end up regretting letting that Kanilea go. BTW I got to play it a UWC. It is a sweet and I do mean sweet instrument. Made me want to take back all the bad things I said about Kanilea. I am still in love with KoAloha but I only have three now. I actually traded my PS for a kamaka but may be letting two ukes go (going to be a daddy and might need some extra cash for baby stuff).

thanks for the welcome back, seems not many old users here are there, colmes, still very happy u ended upwith the uke, i never found out, did the ukulele get there quickly or not???? and hows the new born mate?? haolejohn, sad to see u got rid of the PS, im thinking i may save for one, there just so prudy, congrats on the baby on the way, jeeze i really need to pull my finger out and get a gf lol all u blokes having kids

It was fast for coming from Australia I think. Maybe 2 weeks? LOL it came all the way with just that case protecting it, pretty impressive. Its sitting right next to me as I type this.

The baby is good, she's getting bigger and chubbier.

Top Bottom