Ukulele case

jontom

Reaction score
Hey guys
I have a question... I'm going to stay away from home for 2 months and since I'll be travelling a lot I'm looking for an ukulele case with LOTS of pockets, resistant, something you could carry almost everywhere. The goal would be to stiff some t-shirts inside to save some baggage for the flight! :D

I've been looking all over the internet but the closest thing I've found are the bags by Fusion but beside the fact they don't ship to Italy... they're not enough! I need something HUGE

hmm - tricky with a uke.

I always protect mine in full hard solid crush proof cases. For travelling though that is just another bag to handle.

As for semi rigid cases (soft cases) I have always done well with Warwick Rockbag for guitars. I am fairly sure that they do those for uke.

Look on Mainland or Bruko website for their semi soft cases - maybe I saw them there. Either that or search google for W

They have rucksack type straps, plus a carry handle so are great for travel - never as strong as a solid case, but sounds like what you are after.

I just bought an "aNueNue" padded bag from Elderly for my Concert last month. Haven't really run it through the ringer yet but it is big enough around the neck to fit a tee shirt or two or change of underwear (if you're into that). It has a pocket and some bungy loops on it. Has a shoulder strap and a hand grip. Zipper is a little balky (not "bulky") around the corners but may just need some wax or lube? HTH
Doug

thanks for the answers guys
I think I've found the right bag by Ritter. Thing is that it looks impossible to find a dealer so I was wondering if that would be ok to buy me one of those cases for a half-size guitar.... after all it's just 20cm longer... what do you think?

Top Bottom