Tree of life inlay sticker

ukulelearp

Reaction score
I was wrong....the inlay sticker makers on ebay finally made some for tenor ukuleles. Here are the results. I've never been a fan of blingy instruments, but I've always found vine inlay to look great. Let me know what you think.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have been waiting for this for awhile! That looks lovely!

I have to admit that I think that "inlay" stickers look cheesy and fake.

That had been my impression, but I think they look a LOT better in person. Though I might be biased after spending money on it.

Looks good. How much did they cost?

Also, I wonder how they wear. Do the stickers come off?

They've only been on for a few hours. But they're thin enough that bending the strings doesn't affect them. I don't know how they'll wear.

Also, I wonder how they wear. Do the stickers come off?

I put inlay stickers on the fretboard of my one uke, and yes, they do, especially along the third and fifth frets. They're starting to peel off

Looks great. You did a excellent job of lining up the vine. I have a couple of inlay stickers on my Eleuke. I put them on just for fun, once I get tired of them they will peal off easy enough.

On my Flea the fret markers are a little raised from the board. Is it like that on your Fluke, how well did they stick over the dots? :cheers:

I've got skull and crossbones on my beater uke ,they have been on for about a year. Still stuck and still look good. They look more like an inlay than a sticker.

Attachments

• CIMG3101.jpg
    CIMG3101.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG3282..jpg
    CIMG3282..jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
Looks great. You did a excellent job of lining up the vine. I have a couple of inlay stickers on my Eleuke. I put them on just for fun, once I get tired of them they will peal off easy enough.

On my Flea the fret markers are a little raised from the board. Is it like that on your Fluke, how well did they stick over the dots? :cheers:

If you look at the last photo, some of the leaves are rounded to cover up the dots. They're all covered.

Top Bottom