Looking for Tenor uke with pickup

gspears

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Im looking for a tenor ukulele with pickup. prefer gloss finish, cutaway a plus. Possibly a Honu, Pono or better. But will look at all. Thanks!

whats your price range?

Depends on the Uke. But my max is $500-$700.

nevermind then. Check out www.meleukulele.com I prefer Mele over the Honus and Ponos. Honus are pretty sweet too though. Send UkeRepublic an email if you are definately wanting a Pono or Honu. Or MGM. Mele you have to go through them and call them. sometimes you can get a better price over the phone.

i would get the new pono tenor with the slot head. looks like a great uke. you could probably get a koaloha tenor factory second for about 700 but no pickup for that price too

I love my Kala archtop tenor. It's relatively inexpensive and has a really nice feel. I also have a Kanilea k-1 which is great, but the archtop is very useful because it has a built in pickup.

Ok guys, I got one thru MGM..I went with a less expensive model for now. Im saving $ for a higher end model later.

I bought the KALA KA-STE Tenor Ukulele w/pu & case!! I have decided to save some serious money for a custom uke from Chuck Moore at Moore Bettah Ukes. I am hopefull I can do it. :)

Top Bottom