Daddario J71 Pro arte VS T2 strings?

PeformanceUke

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the T2 daddario strings in the same diameter and tension ad the j71 set, and also tried the pro arte j71 as well? Please share your thoughts and comparison. I am very intrestead in the T2 strings, i currently using the pro arte strings and might want to sample the T2's but it would be cool to get some reviews first.

Thanks

I much more prefer T2 over J71....T2 has that special zing, that you can't find on the J71... I think it's the closest material to nylon in term of feeling, but I prefer T2 sounds to J71.

Thanks

I much more prefer T2 over J71....T2 has that special zing, that you can't find on the J71... I think it's the closest material to nylon in term of feeling, but I prefer T2 sounds to J71.

Thanks

Do you use the same Tension and Diameters as the j71 Pro arte set?

if anyone else have some experince in these strings please post up.

Here's a thread by Kekani about the T2 Titaniums . . . I don't think he mentioned string diameters, but he prefers the higher tension for his instruments.

Has anyone tried the T2 daddario strings in the same diameter and tension ad the j71 set, and also tried the pro arte j71 as well? Please share your thoughts and comparison. I am very intrestead in the T2 strings, i currently using the pro arte strings and might want to sample the T2's but it would be cool to get some reviews first.

Thanks

I think the J71 has a warmer, but less focused sound. The T2s produce a very pure bell-like tone. I like them both.
Just my thoughts...
Mika

Top Bottom