Just bit the bullet... and hit "complete transaction"

monty

Reaction score
Hey guys, how nerve racking is it to buy your very first grown up ukulele!
I just bought the mainland limited ed mahog cutaway tenor, that baby is sure a beauty.
I'm going to post up my first youtube video when I get it, a review (although I dont have the skills to do the uke justice) so you can look out for that one :)
Now I have to go through the painstaking process of waiting for international delivery! damn you Australia and your surrounded by sea!
Monty

Alright! Good for you. Hope it gets to you sooner than anticipated.

Congrats, Monty!

Takes on average of two weeks for me to get materials from Australia to Memphis (USA) by international airmail. Hopefully the mail carrier used by your vendor is faster than regular international mail.

Aloha Monty,
Congrats on your new purchase of you new Mainland Mahogany CT....and yup, the two weeks waiting
process is filled with excitement and anxiety...I will be waiting for your video and review of it!!!thanks for
sharing!!! "Keep strummin' them strings" In the middle of the "C".....MM Stan.....

Congrats on buying a great uke, you will love it! Post pictures when you get it!

Thanks for the kind words gang. I surely will do a picture spree when I get the knock from the postman!

You'll love it. I love my Mainland, and hope to get another before long.

Top Bottom