Shirts!

UKESTAR

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the past discussion about the UU making some shirts. It seemed like there was at least 15 people that said they would buy one. What is the latest news on this?? Get on it!! If you guys need some help at all about screens, colors, print costs, case pricing etc...let me know. I started...owned...operated a surf/skate clothing company for about 5 years called AIRMERICA...

I can't seem to find the past discussion about the UU making some shirts. It seemed like there was at least 15 people that said they would buy one. What is the latest news on this?? Get on it!! If you guys need some help at all about screens, colors, print costs, case pricing etc...let me know. I started...owned...operated a surf/skate clothing company for about 5 years called AIRMERICA...

Ha...referencing myself...pretty odd. Anyways...I do understand that you guys are pretty busy right now...don't want to sound rude...just think that a lot of us would like to support the UU with the purchase of a shirt. Plus, the design is sweeet!! Good job on that!! Again...any questions...let me know.:eek:

Haha. We'll get right on it. It's at the top of our long list of to-dos.

Top Bottom