Europa ukulele duet

Enjoyed it very much. I've been fooling around with "EUROPA" and now you've given me a goal. Keep those videos coming. Your doing great.

Thx

Awesome playing and sounds, guys. You both have such beautiful smiles and dreamy eyes.

Hana hou!

Wow! I really got into that. The lick at 3:13 especially put a big grin on my face. Brilliant, guys!

Do you guys have tabs for this that you could share cause I would love to learn to play this like you two do

I'm sorry, but we don't have any tabs this time. And thanks for your comments :)

Aloha Guys,
That was awesome, makes me want to practice that song again...thanks for sharingwith us!!
"Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan...

nicely done lads.

A friend just shared this video with me and I was going to share on UU... good thing I searched first and found there was already a thread on it. Totally awesome!

I love playing and listening to this song. You guys did a wonderful job - thank you for sharing!

That was great stuff. Congrats on a job well done guys. I'm looking fwd to more quality videos.

are you guys sponsored by Kala by any chance?....just curious....If not maybe you should be....hint hint....sounds great!....even with the ivy league tee....lol....j/k...kind of....lol

Top Bottom