What uke blogs do you follow

ukuDaily

Reaction score
In my never-ending quest to find great ukulele content, I am wondering what sites people either follow regularly or maintain themselves?

UU, that's all I need.

Last edited:
Uke Toob is muy bien.

I have read uke blogs on occasion, but don't follow any. Never been impressed enough. Maybe I'm just a forum guy more than a blog guy....

My own (shameless plug, see signature....!). You asked!

Got a Ukulele and UkeHunt, shall follow those mentioned here as well. :)

What happened to your blog Staci?

Ehh, I don't update it very often so only a couple of people know about it. It does have the photos from my tours of the three Ks but I don't have the content worthy enough (or quantity-wise) to advertise it in my signature anymore, so I don't. :)

Ehh, I don't update it very often so only a couple of people know about it. It does have the photos from my tours of the three Ks but I don't have the content worthy enough (or quantity-wise) to advertise it in my signature anymore, so I don't. :)

You should put it up again. It was the most comprehensive review of the K factories. I think a lot of peeps would find it insightful.

I have'nt much time, but currently UU is my main fix and all I need!!!
but I do browse others... yours and Paul's too.... MM Stan....

Last edited:
More seriously, aside from my blog it's mainly UU, Ukehunt but also ukudaily and kendras puke site (love her vids)

ukehunt is amazing

Top Bottom