Reaction score
Please explain your choice. ;)

I meant to say SAX

Oscar+Schmidt+OU2+Ukulele.jpg
OR
alto_saxophone.jpg

Last edited:
What's to explain??????

i'm going to get voted off the island for this but if you said ukulele, then you're doing it wrong.

i'm going to get voted off the island for this but if you said ukulele, then you're doing it wrong.

doing which one wrong?
oh, never mind.

I voted for sex. But, I will say this, barring the use of some wonder drug, I can play the uke for far longer. I can videotape me playing uke and share it with my friends and the world. I can't really do that with sex, or at least I wouldn't want to.

I didn't realize it was a one or the other choice. I was under the impression that if one was to have sex with their ukulele, the result is a sopranino. As I thought about it, because the sound hole is blocked by strings, ukuleles must be males. That also explains why there aren't very many sopraninos out there. Giving birth to a ukulele must be terribly painful.

sex, but i havta think of my uke during...

The odds of getting a nice uke are better then getting a nice partner.. . . . . . . . . . You can change ukes easier then partners. . . . . . . . . My uke screams everytime . . . . . . . . (in ecstacy) and so on and so on.

Top Bottom