Custom sopraninos being made for us by...

Uke Republic

Reaction score
So getting some custom sopraninos being made by LoPrinzi Ukuleles of Clearwater Florida. We should have them ready in about 4-5 weeks. The tonewoods that should be coming out of this batch will be Mahogany, Cherry with Spruce top and Koa all solids of course. We expect the price to be from the upper threes to the mid fours and will include a case. Don't have any pics yet but you know once they are finished I will post.

WOW that sounds great! Um, can I be put on a waiting list or something? :)

That's awesome! I can't wait to see and hear these sopraninos!!!

Ooh...cherry with a spruce top...yum.

What, no pineapples?

They maybe coming in the near future. I asked them about it and they said it could be done LoPrinzi style Soprapina! In honor of the the Pineapple king maybe it should be called Soprahonu?

Soprahonu?
SUPER-TURTLE-MAN-4.jpg

Tell them to take their time, I need to save up for it anyways. ;)

Oh that cherry with the spruce top sounds incredible!!! (or edible) :drool:

Isn't supposed to be the cherry on top??? Not spruce. I luv cherry!!!!

Last edited:
Oh Mike, now you went and did it! I have that Cedar topped tenor Loprinzi coming from you and before I even get it you got something else cool out there. I have been thinking that I might need a another Loprinzi, a small one to complete the set. I might get killed before this is all over with.

Oh Mike, now you went and did it! I have that Cedar topped tenor Loprinzi coming from you and before I even get it you got something else cool out there. I have been thinking that I might need a another Loprinzi, a small one to complete the set. I might get killed before this is all over with.

Hee Hee. Sorry, UAS is a cruel yet very lovable :) mistress. I can't wait to get that cedar topped tenor in of yours, LoPrinzi really makes a fantastic instrument. Each one that comes through just wows me. I'm not just a dealer, I'm an addict. UAS has me too.

Top Bottom