Cool new teal UU shirt in UU store

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been posted (it has been an insane day and I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out over a client) but I just wanted to give a shout out to the new cool teal colors of the Ukulele Underground shirts. I ordered mine yesterday and now I'm just waiting for it to come. Sooner the better - it is the light at the end of the tunnel for me right now. :(
UU-Store-8-3-10.jpg

When you get yours, could you post a photo? The shirt in the store photo looks more like a bright or cyan blue. I would like to know if the real color is like the photo, or more greenish like you would expect a teal color to be? Did you order the ladies style or the standard T? I would like to know how the sizing is these days, because the ladies shirts used to run a bit on the small side of things.

–Lori

When you get yours, could you post a photo? The shirt in the store photo looks more like a bright or cyan blue. I would like to know if the real color is like the photo, or more greenish like you would expect a teal color to be? Did you order the ladies style or the standard T? I would like to know how the sizing is these days, because the ladies shirts used to run a bit on the small side of things.

–Lori

Sure thing Lori. I got a standard t...so can't help you on the "ladies cut" tshirt front. But they did have a cute pink one in that style.

Sure thing Lori. I got a standard t...so can't help you on the "ladies cut" tshirt front. But they did have a cute pink one in that style.

Yeah, I saw the pink, but I'm not one of those females that likes to wear pink. I have the heather grey Ladies T in medium, and I think the large would have been a better fit for me. I like the blues, greens, and purples better.

–Lori

Got my new shirts today. The teal is really pretty blue and seems true to the photo. I think it's great to have a brighter colour. I got men's XL and I swim in them. They'll shrink eventually and I hate tight fitting clothes. I also got the "''little friend" shirt. It's funny. If they just came in magenta..........

I got a ladies large Uu shirt once and wish I had gotten an XL. It's hard to order clothes over the net.

Got my new shirts today. The teal is really pretty blue and seems true to the photo. I think it's great to have a brighter colour.

If it is close to the color in the photo, then I might get one. I have had T-shirts that color before, and I want to replace one that has just been retired.
–Lori

Top Bottom