PDA

View Full Version : Cool new teal UU shirt in UU store

wickedwahine11
08-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Forgive me if this has already been posted (it has been an insane day and I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out over a client) but I just wanted to give a shout out to the new cool teal colors of the Ukulele Underground shirts. I ordered mine yesterday and now I'm just waiting for it to come. Sooner the better - it is the light at the end of the tunnel for me right now. :(
http://ukuleleunderground.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/UU-Store-8-3-10.jpg

Lori
08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
When you get yours, could you post a photo? The shirt in the store photo looks more like a bright or cyan blue. I would like to know if the real color is like the photo, or more greenish like you would expect a teal color to be? Did you order the ladies style or the standard T? I would like to know how the sizing is these days, because the ladies shirts used to run a bit on the small side of things.

–Lori

wickedwahine11
08-09-2010, 02:03 PM
When you get yours, could you post a photo? The shirt in the store photo looks more like a bright or cyan blue. I would like to know if the real color is like the photo, or more greenish like you would expect a teal color to be? Did you order the ladies style or the standard T? I would like to know how the sizing is these days, because the ladies shirts used to run a bit on the small side of things.

–Lori

Sure thing Lori. I got a standard t...so can't help you on the "ladies cut" tshirt front. But they did have a cute pink one in that style.

Lori
08-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Sure thing Lori. I got a standard t...so can't help you on the "ladies cut" tshirt front. But they did have a cute pink one in that style.

Yeah, I saw the pink, but I'm not one of those females that likes to wear pink. I have the heather grey Ladies T in medium, and I think the large would have been a better fit for me. I like the blues, greens, and purples better.

–Lori

Craig
08-09-2010, 03:47 PM
I wish your, "Say Aoha..." shirt came in different color choices... But, I guess you can't please everyone...:)

sukie
08-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Got my new shirts today. The teal is really pretty blue and seems true to the photo. I think it's great to have a brighter colour. I got men's XL and I swim in them. They'll shrink eventually and I hate tight fitting clothes. I also got the "''little friend" shirt. It's funny. If they just came in magenta..........

I got a ladies large Uu shirt once and wish I had gotten an XL. It's hard to order clothes over the net.

Lori
08-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Got my new shirts today. The teal is really pretty blue and seems true to the photo. I think it's great to have a brighter colour.

If it is close to the color in the photo, then I might get one. I have had T-shirts that color before, and I want to replace one that has just been retired.
–Lori