ukulele festival? UU people sure on going now?

KoloheBoy

UU Intern
Reaction score
i know ryan or someone said some of the uu crew might be down there at the ukulele festival at kapiolani bandstand a while back. is this gonna happen for sure now? im in it cuz its supposed to be fun and u can win ukes. also id like to meet some uu crew :D:music::worship::eek:

Some of the UU crew will be there filming. I'll still be in California though visiting my brother. Aldrine will be back on Kauai probably. But if you see Fred Miu walking around followed by a camera man, go up to him and say Hi.

hahah whoaaa im not popular enough to be followed by a camera.

once that day comes, Angelina Jolie will come to me and say sorry that she cheated on me.

it cool because i cheated on her with tyra banks ;)

I'm not part of the UU "crew", but I'll be making my annual exodus to Waikiki for the festival (I go every year, and that's usually about the only time I head that far into Waiks)...if the UU shirts make it in by then, I should be relatively easy to spot!

I'm not part of the UU "crew", but I'll be making my annual exodus to Waikiki for the festival (I go every year, and that's usually about the only time I head that far into Waiks)...if the UU shirts make it in by then, I should be relatively easy to spot!

You should have them by then. They'll be in our possession by tomorrow.

yeah im performing, ill be the guy in the blue shirt

haha could you be a little bit more specific. there might be lots of guys in blue.

like maybe hair or facial or something?

i on the other hand, only chinese boy with dread locks, cant miss me.

it was a joke, all the students will be wearing blue shirts.
ill do the "ben kenney" air pump with my uke to flash the uu sticker ill be the only guy to do that.

I am gonna be there, but I have to work, so I don't know how many of the performers I am gonna get to see.

I recently got a job working for G String Ukulele Co. so I will be in the booth answering questions etc.

Should be fun though.

Aloha

Last edited:
Top Bottom