My sub list on you tube < please read

krabbers

Reaction score
hi
i was round at a friends house the other day and they were signed into their you tube account, i noticed that a few people that i have on my sublist had new videos up, so i thought when i get home i will sign in and comment, but when i got in the same videos did not show. i went down my list, the names were still there, i went to the home page's of the youtube user and tried to re subb, i couldnt as it said i was already subbed . so i dont know what has happened ,

having found this out i would just like to say sorry if i have missed any of the videos that i am subbed to, if i watch any videos on my list i will always leave a comment just to let you know i have been there, it may only be one word but i will leave something.

mike

I had similar problems with YouTube recently. People that I am sure I had subbed to had disappeared from my sub-list. Strange things happening at Youtube recently.

whats realy annoying is that is people that i like to watch, i wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt a favourite of mine

Your a true gent as always krabbers

Top Bottom