PDA

View Full Version : Ukulele Players in the Twin Cities area????

nickman2
08-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm looking to jam with anyone whoi plays the Ukulele. I live in Eagan MN which is like 5 minutes from the twin cities and I am desperately looking for people to play with. if anyone knows of anyone in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area who loves the Ukulele as much as I do please help me. I am trying to start a Twin Cities Ukulele group so please let me know of anyone in the are who plays. thanks

sukie
08-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Welcome from Burnsvile. There are tons of ukulele players in the Twin Cities. Tons. Well, I've probably met over 100, and think of the ones I haven't met.

There already is a uke club that meets twice a month. We meet at Java J's (in the warehouse district in Mpls) on the first Sunday afternoon (2-5) and the third Monday night (7-9). We used to have a nexo account but it closed and now it's on Shutterfly. I'd give you the site but my computer can't get into the site. Google StrumMn and you should find it. If not, let me know. There is also the Twin Cities Ukulele Orchestra. There are 5 of us in the Orchestra. We meet every Tuesday night. It's not for beginners. I invite you to come to a StrumMn meeting. PM me if you want any more details.

Welcome to UU.

nickman2
08-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the Info. I found the site and am really exited. Hopefully I can come to the next meeting and see what's going down in the twin cities ukulele world. thank you again for the info and the invite.