FS: Redwood Cigar Box tenor ukulele from Bluegrass Ukulele

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
I'm doing something I never thought I'd do - sell these babies. But, an incredible thing has happened with our adoption process. A non-profit group is matching donations to our adoption fund dollar-for-dollar, up to $5000! Trouble is, the deadline is August 24, and we've only had about $100 come in. I must take advantage of this opportunity and raise funds so we can get more money into this matching grant. So here is one of the ukuleles:

2) Redwood Cigar Box tenor ukulele $400

4880318616_9351df24a1_b.jpg

4879708243_94a1332663_b.jpg

Here's video:

If you're interested, PM me.I'll give you the payment details. (Paypal is not allowed, unfortunately) The money will have to be sent to the matching grant organization directly. I'll be notified when it is received and then ship the ukulele.

Time to bump the post for your CD sales....

Here's how you can donate directly to the matching grant, from our last blog post. Mods, if this is against the rules, please delete and let me know. Thanks! :

We’re just hanging around brainstorming ways to meet our matching grant challenge! We currently have $100….We lack $4900 to reach the challenge. Hand in Hand will match donations dollar for dollar. If we exceed our goal, we get those gifts, too, as long as they are all in by August 24 (and “Brandt Family” is on the envelope.

Send check or money order to:

Hand in Hand

Brandt Family

18524 Juniper St.

Gardner, KS 66030

Thanks to those who have made a gift and to those who have put gifts in the mail last week or are going to this week. You are helping to make a difference in our family and in the life of our future daughter!

Thanks for stopping by,

Heather, Alan & Colin

Top Bottom