Retired Moderators

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
We recently had a few moderators retire from their positions, and it got me thinking about the early moderators we had here in our infancy.

Each and every one of them has made significant contributions to the growth and success of UU, so please join me in giving a shout out to all the retired moderators who have donated their time and talents to Ukulele Underground!

Thanks, guys! Good luck in your future endeavors, and uke on!

davoomac
Fred Miu
NukeDOC
HaileISela
Melissa82

Thanks to them for all their help and patience on the forum.

WOW that was a short career for some though I can't blame them, I wouldn't want the job. I was asked at another forum to be a moderator and I did not hesitate to turn the position down.
Kudos to all moderators willing to take on the task past and present!

Thanks to all our moderators, both retired and active. It's a thankless job that most of us wouldn't want to do....

This may not be the first ukulele forum website, but it has evolved into the best one out there.

Sometimes it is easy to forget the people in the background who have maintained this site, basically for our benefit.

Thank you for your time and all the effort you have put in to make this place great.

John

I agree they are the pioneers who shaped UU for what it is today...Much Mahalo's for their creative talents and contributations to the growth and success of UU also....
I too wish them well in their furture endeavors as well, and hope they continue to stop by every so often and let us know how they're doing...Good Job!! Take Care!!! MM Stan...

I believe I've experienced the modding prowess of all but one of the above. I'm not sure if I was around when davoomac was one though.

Thanks, guys.

Mahalo nui loa, moderators current and retired. Your endeavors have helped unite many to the ukulele path and bring much respect for the ukulele as a musical instrument.

Thanks to all our moderators, both retired and active. It's a thankless job that most of us wouldn't want to do....
Amen to that! :)

I admin a large board and know only too well how critical having a good moderating team is to the success of a forum. IMO, the mods at UU are some of the best anywhere. They're fair, consistent and, unlike some forums, I've never seen one here on a power trip because of their position.

So thanks to all the UU mods for making this a place I enjoy coming to. UU is one of the most civil and friendly hangouts around, mainly because of the mods. Flaming and spamming are part and parcel of many forums, but the mods here deal with it so swiftly that you rarely even see it.

Amen to that! :)

I admin a large board and know only too well how critical having a good moderating team is to the success of a forum. IMO, the mods at UU are some of the best anywhere. They're fair, consistent and, unlike some forums, I've never seen one here on a power trip because of their position.

So thanks to all the UU mods for making this a place I enjoy coming to. UU is one of the most civil and friendly hangouts around, mainly because of the mods. Flaming and spamming are part and parcel of many forums, but the mods here deal with it so swiftly that you rarely even see it.

And just to add, I'm happy this forum does NOT have the almost continual barage of vulgarities and obscenities that make other forums...places I now avoid. At a certain point such talk seems more related to organic brain disorders than anything fun or actually liberated...

Last edited:
Thanks for making this forum amazing, moderators.

I really don't know what to add. You guys (and girl) have done a terrific job. Hope you will still be around. Now you can just have fun here.

May you eat many bon bons in your retirements.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Top Bottom