UU's two different log in's...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Aloha All,
Just wondering, and need some feedback....I've noticed that everytime I open ukulele underground
main page, my old log in pops up...if I change it to the new one and press remember me, will it change
my forums log in too??? How does that goes???? Thanks again for your help.....MM Stan...Hmmmm..

Hey guys, UpDate 9/11/10....HELP!!!
I'm still getting my main page log in on my forums page, I know it's supposed to be separate but it's
still poping upon my forums..even when I press remember me.. Anybody have any ideas...
At first, I thought it could be my norton security....but now it's not that's not it either...HMMMM

Last edited:
Stan,

I believe they are two completely different log ins. One should not affect the other. There was a thread where folks were getting this message from a 23 year old girl who wanted to be their friend. That came when folks started creating their new accounts for the main UU page. I noticed it on the "notifications" on the main UU page but it wasn't on the forum page.

intresting, two separate accounts but my uu main page log in keeps pop in up and changing my
forums log in user name and password..HMMM I always press remember me too...Any ideas guys and gals...
Jus wondering what's up, no big thing and easy changed but keeps happening...

Stan,

I believe they are two completely different log ins. One should not affect the other. There was a thread where folks were getting this message from a 23 year old girl who wanted to be their friend. That came when folks started creating their new accounts for the main UU page. I noticed it on the "notifications" on the main UU page but it wasn't on the forum page.

Woah, I just created another login for the UU page just to get that friend request. JKJK.

But seriously, does anyone know the purpose of the second login?

But seriously, does anyone know the purpose of the second login?

The main UU site was rebuilt on a Wordpress platform while the forums reside on a Vbulletin platform. It is entirely and easily possible to the link the two systems to use a common authentication (i.e. only one account required) but they didn't.

The problem covered in this thread sounds cookie related, though Vbulletin and Wordpress to my knowledge (i.e. I can't be bothered checking) shouldn't affect each other's cookies. Clear your cookies (google for a howto for your particular browser), restart your browser and try again.

Top Bottom