a quick question...

chef_special

Reaction score
hi yall !

I just recently ordered my frist ukulele. Too bad i bought it before any research on what to look for. It is a Hilo soprano. Does anyone have any experience or comments on this brand?... or any info for that matter... thanks in advance :)

One of the reasons you have not received any replies to this thread may be because it was posted in the wrong forum. I have moved it to a more appropriate forum. Hopefully you'll get a reply or two.

I haven't had any experience with Hilo, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

hi yall !

I just recently ordered my frist ukulele. Too bad i bought it before any research on what to look for. It is a Hilo soprano. Does anyone have any experience or comments on this brand?... or any info for that matter... thanks in advance :)

My first uke was a Hilo soprano! As is often the case, the action was way too high; cutting the slots in the nut deeper improved it considerably. The intonation still sucked, but it was apparently good enough to get me hooked, so I'd say it was thirty-some bucks well spent ;)

as far as a first uke goes, it'll do. save yer shekels for a better uke.
you can get a really nice mid range uke from Misicguymike over on e-bay. i just bought a Kala from him. it's great.

Top Bottom