EleUke "Uke Rock" Contest WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleukeusa

Reaction score
Hello Ukers,
Sorry it took us so long to get back to you, but we had a ton of debate on who should win and watched each video (over 80!) several times. I think that you could make an argument for each one of these to win. I wish we could have given out 80 ukes, but the money people wouldn't let me.

Also, the video is quite long because we enjoyed your entries so much that we thought it'd be cool to put them all in the video... so the first five and a half minutes are a recap... you shouldn't skip ahead. Pretend like I didn't just tell you where to skip to hear the winners.

To those that didn't win: You should have. Seriously, you all did a great job and I wish I had enough prizes to reward all the videos that wow'd me.

Thanks from everyone here at EleUkeUSA.com. Remember to enter the worldwide contest for thousands of dollars in cash prizes (there are not a lot of entries right now, so your chances are good) and as always, hit us up on FaceBook... (we give stuff away there too sometimes)

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone! Those dipped Ukulele's are absolutely amazing!

Congrats to all the winners!

Those dipped eleukes are feeding my UAS.

Congrats winners, but WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!! It was so fun to watch the collage at the beginning, really great videos!

And, like everyone else, I peed a little when you held up those dipped ukes...*WANT* :)

Congratulations to all the winners. So many strong entries - well done everyone!

I'd pay a lot more simply to have them dipped like that.

Congrats to the winners.

I'm surprised there was no Swimsuit competition and Mr/Miss Congeneality Winners.

Congratulations EVERYONE!

Thank you to Eleuke and Ukulele Underground for organising this great competition. It was a pleasure being a part of it. I'm so stoked for all the prize winners but you are ALL winners in my eyes for even taking the time and effort to make a video. Maybe I'll see you around next time.

For those wanting to watch the top 4 winner videos here they are in order:
1st: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQFwdjvyynU
2nd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Z1uzTD1aA
3rd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbjCNoeQJ5Y
4th: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYANnCA9oGQ

Re dipped ukuleles - :drool:

Peace, Love and Ukulele,
Sam Wonder

eleuke might have to pay for a broken jaw, cuz when i saw those dipped ukes, it fell on the floor! those look amazingtastic! sooper congratulations to everyone who won something (:)

Congratulations and kudos to all the winners and entrants, it's been a great contest.
Thanks UU and EleUke for putting this together.

Oh, and I want, no, I need one of them dipped ukes.
They are so beautiful. :drool:

Wow!! It's finally over!! Congratulations, winners and everyone else that entered!!

Thanks, Eleuke for putting on the contest. It got me to push far past my comfort zone: in ukulele playing, in singing, and in multi-tracking a video. I am humbled also by the massive talent displayed by the entrants. Now that the contest is over, I can leisurely look at the entries I earmarked for further study.

I've learned one thing from this contest: a uke, a cable, and Garage Band (or similar substitute) and the Rock universe can be yours!

NOOOOO!!!! i just realized i can't enter the contest! all i have is a kala and i have absolutely no money for a new uke, and won't be able to get any by then ))))))): oh well. it is their contest, and they chose the rules. good luck to everyone who enters :)

Last edited:
an incredible calvacade of uke performances, at many levels of musicianship and all entertaining.... congrats to the winners. and to all who entered, i enjoyed watching the videos and listening to the songs.

Great contest, thank you Eleuke, and congrats to the winners, and kudos to all the contestants! There were several that I thought also deserved to win.

So I'm just wondering, could you give us an idea of things that might qualify as "significantly special"?

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom