So, once I become a senior member..............

jacothedog

Reaction score
.........is that when the hazing will stop?

It's brutal. Today I found a sign on my back that said "I still play a G chord when I'm supposed to play a D because I'm a stupid guitar player"

Other ukers were giggling at me all day - when will it end?!?!?!?

You really don't get a parade either. Don't listen to them. It's not true.

You should get your UUAARP card in the mail soon. The hazing will never stop. Just embrace it, because we can take it. We play Uke. It was the same when I played BASS. The bassist in bands are typically the root of the jokes. But I just smiled and gave it back to them, because I always knew what they would be without a rhythm section. <grin>

Don't forget the discount coupons for Depends. ;)

Depends!?!?!?!

Am I being hazed in my thread about hazing?

We're just joshing. You did start it, no? We wouldn't tease you if we didn't like you. :)

You should get your UUAARP card in the mail soon. The hazing will never stop. Just embrace it, because we can take it. We play Uke. It was the same when I played BASS. The bassist in bands are typically the root of the jokes. But I just smiled and gave it back to them, because I always knew what they would be without a rhythm section. <grin>
I play bass in a reggae band, so I don't get that. In reggae the rythym guitar player gets the jokes haha

LOL. I became a senior member just in the last day or so. I didn't even know it until someone wished me congratulations. Maybe hazing increases with increasing seniority. :)

LOL. I became a senior member just in the last day or so. I didn't even know it until someone wished me congratulations. Maybe hazing increases with increasing seniority. :)

Not anymore. there used to be other levels. I reached one of those and three days later they stripped them. I think it was Ukulele Hero.

Not anymore. there used to be other levels. I reached one of those and three days later they stripped them. I think it was Ukulele Hero.

***sniff, sniff*** I was the first girl. Then --whiff -- it was gone. I had lots of green squares too.

I hesitate to ask but . . . what comes after "Senior Member" status? How many posts to get there? Are the member levels in the FAQs? Didn't see anything there.

Top Bottom