FS: Kiwaya K-Rock Telecaster Concert Ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Ukulele and brown K-Wave uke gig bag: $280

Here's a sweet honey colored telecaster Kiwaya concert sized ukulele. I understand they are not manufactured any more. But the sound is sweet. It's got a plug-in so you can amplify it.
Photos:
4914143089_c87278225c_b.jpg

Here's some video:

PM me if you want details. Thanks!

Last edited:
ALan,

Your pm box is full. It wouldn't accept my pm I tried to send. MOney is with my sister and I sent your data to her. SHe will let me know when she sends it.

UkiSociety,

I have to confess that when I was trying to learn Folsom Prison Blues on uke, I saw your video on youtube and all I can say is I wanted a uke just like what you were playing and then I heard they didn't make it anymore, I thought there was no way for me to "find one" like that.

So imagine when you put this on the market, it didn't take me more than 1 minute to respond and I felt so cheezy asking if it was in good condition only to see from the pics that it is in great shape.

Honestly, its hard for me to wait before I can play that thing. I think I'll learn your version of Folsom Prison so that can be the first song I play on it. THanks!!!

Wow! A nice grainy blond Tele-uke... I think your new pix did the trick! I have my K-Wave Tele-uke, a sweet red grainy one that's not for sale... as TeleBob, I have to keep the Tele-uke! hee hee... :cool:

SuzukHammer - You will L-O-V-E that uke!! For sure... :) Enjoy!!

Wow! A nice grainy blond Tele-uke... I think your new pix did the trick! I have my K-Wave Tele-uke, a sweet red grainy one that's not for sale... as TeleBob, I have to keep the Tele-uke! hee hee... :cool:

SuzukHammer - You will L-O-V-E that uke!! For sure... :) Enjoy!!

Already I do. I think half my ukes have jacks. I have a Spider 6 and a PocketPod/Pignose - both that can provide hours of clean fun.

Besides the look and the pics (yes, those pics went up and I sent my pm to nevermind my silly questions, where do I send the money?), but it was also the thread about Zooey Deschanel plays one of these and its always been my dream to one day duet with Zooey. Now, I'm one step closer to that dream!!! haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom