Open mic night! Secaucus nj!

jAmbo

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I don't know why i haven't done this already but me and SamShin host an open mic at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Secaucus, NJ every Wednesday night starting at 10pm!
The address and phone number:
700 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094-3604
(201) 392-0500

If anyone is around that area please come out! It's 10pm-1am and we award the best performer a $50 gift certificate! it's always a good time on Wednesday just hanging out and jamming and enjoying the food and drinks of the restaurant.
BTW! It is HAPPY HOUR during that time!
$2.00 domestic draft beer
$3.00 Sangrias
$3.50 Mojitos and Margaritas

I hope people can make it out next week! Please add our facebook page, just search Cheeseburger in Paradise Open Mic, Send me a message or write on the wall if you'd like to come and perform.

Thanks!

JAmbo

Last edited:
I just moved to allentown so I should be able to make this eventually. I'll def. get out there.

It's worth it just to go and listen to some great music and partake in the Happy Hour!!!!

I'd like to make this at some point too, as soon as I decide I don't suck too badly for open mics!

Gonna check this out...don't live too far away...

I hope too see all you guys there! it'll be nice to get more uke players at the open mic :D
i'll be the one on stage playing the uke and sam will be the one singing so introduce yourselves if you decide to drop by!

Tonight! Come to Cheeseburger in Paradise Secaucus 700 Plaza Dr. Secaucus, NJ for OPEN MIC NIGHT!!

we haven't had any good performers come out the past two weeks :( please come and show your talents! even though we had no performers it was still a fun night taking request and having the costumers in the restaurant sing along. try to make it out next week!

Top Bottom