Ever see a wooden business card (KoAloha)

Keef

Reaction score
I emailed koAloha requesting to buy a part and to my great suprize the responce was I'll send it right out to you free .... Very nice well I got the part today but I really want to share this business card with y'all it's made of wood very neat in my book :)
6e2bb16d.jpg
do you like the black background? I set the card on my sleeping cat for the picture

Last edited:
Classy card, great customer service. Hell, yeah!

I think I've got his card somewhere in one of my ukulele cases. LOL...if only there were a way to take scrap koa and make a uke out of it. I'd grab all of the soundhole cutouts, since they'd be better utilized as a new uke than a shotglass coaster. :p

This has been my business card since 1989.

Attachments

• 001..jpg
    001..jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 45
but I really want to share this business card with y'all it's made of wood ...

VeRy CooL indeed.... :cool:

I also like Dana's card, but that is a wood print on a regular stock card, correct? :)

Here's a pic of mine that I got back in April '09 from Brian. He gave my wife and I a factory tour, and I picked up a "second" KoAloha Concert!
I noticed my card is different than Keef's. Wonder if there will be "Vintage KoAloha Wooden Card" collecting. Hahah... I have the 2009 version.

Cheers,

koaloha_9.jpg

Here's a pic of mine that I got back in April '09 from Brian. He gave my wife and I a factory tour, and I picked up a "second" KoAloha Concert!
I noticed my card is different than Keef's. Wonder if there will be "Vintage KoAloha Wooden Card" collecting. Hahah... I have the 2009 version.

Cheers,

koaloha_9.jpg
I like yours better wanna trade? :)

I confess. I grabbed one too when I visited the KoAloha factory. They are too cool.

Big Island Ukuleles has them as well. They had them at NAMM, but I did not take one because I think he wanted to save them for people buying his ukes. Which were beauitful BTW... just out of my price range... a girl can dream.

I remember I bought a whole bunch of blank wooden business cards a while ago. I'm still not sure why I did since I don't own a business or work anywhere that would require a wooden card, but they're really neat!

They're (were?I saw a whole bunch of them a while back) actually pretty popular with graphic designer types...and I guess (more appropriately) with uke makers too!

I have yet to see a wood wedding invitation yet, though, that's certainly a thought.

Top Bottom