My new baby!

shrink9

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Today, I got my new baby--a Ko'olau CE-2 Gloss Tenor Electric Ukulele. I played it so much today that I pulled a muscle in my right forearm and my right shoulder hurts. It will definitely be an Aleve night for me!!

I am attaching pics provided by Hawaii Music Supply. These guys were great to work with. I'm sure you'll agree that its a beautiful uke--and what's even better--it sounds amazing when played either acoustic or plugged in!

Attachments

• Koolau CE-2 Gloss&#3.JPG
    Koolau CE-2 Gloss&#3.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 49
    Koolau CE-2 Gloss&#3.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 46
    Koolau CE-2 Gloss&#3.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 50
Wow, very classy looking. Simple, yet elegant. The wood grain is stunning. Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies. Actually, it sounds every bit as good as it looks. It is the most expensive uke that I own (or will probably ever own); however, it has earned its place of honor in my collection.

Congrats!!! You might want to premedicate before playing that thing next time!!! Enjoy!!!

Aloha Allen,
I can understand the exciitement you must have, it looks like an awesome ukulele....I'm sure it's hard for putting it down for now..
We all experience the same feeling when we get our babies....never fails.....mimnimum calouses on the fingers..he he I'm glad
you've found the ukulele of your dreams.....not sure that's the last one though....Have Fun Buddy!!!"Keep strumming them strings"
MM Stan....
P.S. Thanks for sharing your uke story and pic's.....

Congrats shrink9. I had seen that Ko'olau on their website. Beautiful instrument. Glad you snatched it up!

Top Bottom